The Future of Accounts Payable
The Top 5 Changes Coming to AP
July 13, 11am – 12noon PDT
In today’s economy your AP departments are being asked to do more work with fewer resources while at the same time, driving costs out of every transaction. The good news is there are solutions to combat these problems. In most cases it is not a question of if you will adopt these new approaches but when you will adopt them. Join Lavante and Basware for a discussion on “The Future of Accounts Payable” and the technologies available to help you succeed in the future.
In this interactive webinar we show you different ways to look at your Accounts Payable process. You will learn new processes, methods and mindsets to help you drive manual labor out of your AP process while significantly improving accuracy and efficiency. Discover how you can save time and decrease the cost of your transactions.
- Identifying the cost of incorrect data in your supplier population and keeping this information current and correct
- Lowering your reliance on paper-based processes
- Staying in compliance with external regulations (OFAC, TIN, Ins.)
- Overcoming challenges and barriers to AP automation goals
- The benefits of automated workflows and electronic invoicing
- Deriving hard and soft savings from your P2P process