Automating the Recovery Process
In this webinar, Henry Ijams discussed the use of recovery technology as a best practice for AP departments and demonstrate the multiple benefits companies gain by deploying an automated technology solution that delivers not only dollars, but also improves processes and efficiency, as well as vendor master file cleansing and complete control over the recovery process. During the discussion he focused on how technology allows companies to move from the traditional project-based recovery practice to a technology-driven recovery process that helps to delivers these benefits:
- End-to-end visibility for complete understanding and accountability
- Real-time interactivity to manage a streamlined recovery process vs. project
- Multi-level connections and collaboration between all suppliers and client
- All-inclusive recovery tracking of past, present and future activities
- Peace of mind that no credit is over-looked
The information from this session is available, however in order to view, please email Marketing@lavante.com to have the link sent to you.
* Required Field
Because we are sharing proprietary information, we do require a valid corporate email address, and accept only those companies which do not provide similar services to ours.