LAVANTE TIN Management™
TIN Collection and Validation
Management of accurate supplier data is more important than ever
New 1099 tax legislation included in the funding provisions of the Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act requires companies to collect Tax Identification Numbers (TINs) on a much larger scale (less than 10% of suppliers today, increasing to over 90% with the new law in 2012). To comply with the legislation, companies need to implement new policies and systems to manage TINs.
Lavante TIN Management: On-Demand TIN Collection & Validation
Lavante TIN Management enables companies to drive corporate compliance with tax legislation and changes. Lavante TIN Management automates the collection and validation of TINs and legal business names, as well as the collection and storage of W-9s and W-8s.
Automated collection & validation of TINs and tax information:
- TIN Collection & Matching
- W-9 Collection & Management
- W-8 Collection & Management
An immediate, cost-effective solution for new 1099 tax legislation
- Drive corporate compliance with new 1099 tax legislation
- Ensure timely supplier compliance with requests for TINs and W-9s
- Reduce cost of gathering supplier tax information
- Reduce B-Notices and fines
Why Lavante TIN Management?
- The Highest Supplier Compliance: 8X results of alternative solutions
- Immediate and Cost-Effective: Software and services drive rapid compliance
- Funded by Recovery: Works seamlessly with Lavante Recovery
Lavante SIM – On-Demand Supplier Information Management, enabling companies to proactively communicate with suppliers and gain real-time visibility into suppliers and relationships
Lavante Recovery – On-Demand Recovery Auditing, enabling companies to maximize vendor statement audit recoveries and supplier insights across 95% of spend
Lavante Connect – On-Demand Communication Platform for connecting companies and suppliers, driving the highest supplier compliance in the industry
Latest 1099 and TIN Management Topics from the Lavante Blog - The HUB
- Do you really know how FATCA affects your business?!
Very proud to announce a new Lavante White Paper presented by our friends at IOFM and TAPN and authored by myself and Joe Flynn of Lavante as well as...
- Supplier Information management Spotlighted by the Sourcing Innovation blog
Lavante Connect is one of the more powerful, and more streamlined, supplier information self-management solutions on the market. In the Lavante...
- Ask The Experts
Lavante has created the Ask the Experts resource page to provide a place where the AP & Procurement community can access direct links to support...
- Vendor File Management | Collect W9 | OFAC Screening | Insurance Certification Collection | Diversity Tracking | Supplier Onboarding | USPS Validation
Join CEO, Joe Flynn of Lavante as he interviews both Jeff Ulanoski, former Rite Aid Director of AP and Jeff Wiest, former AP Manager at Tyco...
- IRS form W9 Instructions and Printable Download
Collection of IRS federal tax form W9 does not have to be so painful. Watch this short video to see how you and your organization can Request, Collect...