Very proud to announce a new Lavante White Paper presented by our friends at IOFM and TAPN and authored by myself and Joe Flynn of Lavante as well as Kelli Wooten of Markit/CTI. This latest educational white paper offers a deep dive exploration of how an enterprise can become compliant with FATCA standards in 2015/16.
In the document we discuss that although it might seem daunting, becoming compliant with FATCA standards is crucial. If you haven’t started this process, you need to establish an in-house process today. Compliance with IRS regulations is key to the success of your business. Maintaining communication with suppliers is critical to ensuring quality of supplier data, managing supplier relationships and driving ongoing supplier compliance.
In this paper, you’ll learn how to:
- Internalize how FATCA affects you and your company
- Avoid risks, civil crimes and penalties
- Identify steps to meet IRS regulatory compliance
- Design and deploy an automated FACTA compliance program
- Accelerate supplier data collection & validation with automation technology
- Save time and reduce costs
- Automatically and securely collect, store and manage all of your supplier data
* * *