IFO Fusion 2012 is just around the corner. Lavante is planning a lively, event-filled presence this year, adding a new feature to our booth presence which we call Ask the Experts. We have invited a host of AP industry experts who will be available at our booth to facilitate a discussion around a variety of AP-related topics. But, you can also feel free to just drop by to ask another question or bring up a AP hot- topic of your own.
Here is the current line up:
Tuesday, May 15:
- • 9:45 – 10:15am: Mary Schaeffer, editorial director and publisher of Accounts Payable Now and Tomorrow, will focus on Fraud, as covered in her book Fraud in Accounts Payable: How to Prevent It
- • 10:30 – 11:00am: Jeff Ulanoski, Sr. Solutions Consultant, Lavante, and former AP Director, Rite Aide, will look at automating the vendor reconciliation process, with a special focus on retail
- • 12:30 – 1:00pm: Vinay Ambekar, SVP Engineering, Lavante, will be available to answer all of your questions about Security and SaaS.
- • 1:15 – 1:45pm: Henry Ijams, Managing Editor, PayStream Advisors, will be available to discuss the latest trends in AP best practices.
- • 5:45 – 6:15pm: Pam Miller, editor-in-chief, IOFM’s Accounts Payable Publications, Education Director, IOFM’s Accounts Payable Certification Program, will focus on imaging and work flow technologies
Wednesday, May 16:
- • 9:45 – 10:15am: Mary Schaeffer, editorial director and publisher of Accounts Payable Now and Tomorrow, will return to discuss AP Best Practices.
- • 10:30 – 11:00am: Jeff Wiest, Solutions Consultant, Lavante, and former AP Manager, Tyco Electronics, will focus on the value of credit recovery through the acquisition integration process.
All Meet the Experts sessions will take place at the Lavante Booth at Fusion, #904. We will be including information gathered at these sessions throughout the day on the HUB, so if you aren’t at Fusion stay tuned for updates! For more information, please feel free to contact us.