Please join us next Thursday, August 25 @ 1p.m. EST/10 a.m. PST for an informative webinar : Why Are There So Many Portals? The pros and cons of supplier portal usage and how to make sense of it all.
In this webinar, attendees will learn about the multiple portal environments facing both enterprises and supplier organizations; the benefits and challenges of using each one; and how to make the best choices for their organization.
“Suppliers are encountering ‘portal overload’ in today’s marketplace,” notes Martin, of Receivable Savvy. “On one hand, suppliers have created and deployed portals designed to bring customers to their site for things such as invoice retrieval, information and payment. On the other hand, suppliers are regularly asked to use customers’ portals – which could likely result in using scores of different portals featuring different interfaces.” A third option is the discovery and utilization of a supplier information portal – designed to help bridge the gap between shortcomings of both supplier and customer portals.
This webinar will help both enterprises and suppliers to better understand the different types of portals and discover which ones can help them both position themselves for maximum efficiency and ongoing exposure to business partners.
Participants of the webinar will learn:
- Reasons for the rise in supplier and customer portals
- Who uses portals today and why
- Benefits of leveraging the right portal
- What to look for in maximizing portal efficiency
Who should attend:
- Managers, Directors and Senior Executives in the areas of
- Thursday, August 25 @ 1p.m. EST/10 a.m. PST
- REGISTER NOW
- Ernie Martin, Founder & Managing Director of Receivable Savvy
- Tom Flynn, Co-founder & Chief Marketing Officer of Lavante, Inc.