March 22, 2016 – Lavante to Deliver Spring 2016 Webinar Series on Driving High Quality Supplier Data
Lavante partners with leading industry experts to deliver an educational webinar series on the positive effects of maintaining a high level of supplier data quality
San Jose, CA (March 22, 2016) – Lavante Inc., the leading provider of software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for supplier information management (SIM) across the Fortune 1000, announced today its plans to deliver an expansive webinar series to better educate the market on supplier management, self-service portals and the impacts of driving high-quality supplier data. Lavante will be working with strategic partners Taulia Inc. and Beroe Inc. as well as several industry experts throughout the procure-to-pay (P2P) space to help underscore the importance of supplier data quality across the entire enterprise, and specifically as the foundation of a successful P2P effort.
The series kicks off this Wednesday, March 23rd with a webinar delivered jointly by Lavante and Taulia exploring how major enterprises can drive the financial supply chain of the future by leveraging high-quality supplier data. Future webinars in the educational series will follow similar data-centric themes centered on leveraging supplier information.
“Supplier information management and supplier data quality are among the most important topics people are discussing in the P2P market,” says Diane Sears, President of DiVerse Media LLC and a writer and analyst in the P2P space. “Professionals are starting to understand that these critical areas are the key to bringing buyers and suppliers together. They make the difference between running your P2P effort as a profit center or a cost center.”
Lavante’s goal throughout the series is to equip professionals throughout the P2P process with best practices so they will more easily accomplish day-to-day tasks while assuming an increasingly strategic role within the larger business organization and turning their departments into profit centers.
- Lavante and Taulia webinar (March 23 at 1 p.m.PT ) — Driving High-Impact Supply Chain Finance Programs through Accurate Supplier Data: Joe Flynn, Chief Strategy Officer at Lavante, and Markus Ament, Chief Strategy Officer of Taulia, outline how to drive a more effective supply chain financing program with the help of quality supplier data.
- Lavante webinar (March 29 at 10 a.m. PT) — The Costs of Poor Data Quality: Understanding How Poor Data Quality Impacts Your Organization: Lavante Co-Founder Tom Flynn and Senior Solution Expert Josh Morison walk you through the costs of bad supplier data as well as the pathway forward.
- Lavante webinar (April 19 at 10 a.m. PT) — Will the Real Supplier Portal Please Stand Up: Making Sense of All of This Constant Talk About Supplier Portals: In a 2016 survey of chief procurement officers, Deloitte research discovered that 70 percent of CPOs were planning to implement a “supplier portal.” Josh Morrison and Lavante Sr. Vice President, Doug Markle (a 20-year SIM expert) address many of the remaining questions about why vendor portals are important, what to look for, and how to shop.
- Lavante and Beroe webinar (April 26 at 10 a.m. PT) — How Supplier Data Drives a Continuous Competitive Advantage for Your Company: Joe Flynn and Jagdish Unni, VP & Practice Head – Healthcare & Risk at Beroe, Inc., discuss how quality supplier data can help deliver pertinent, deep-rooted market intelligence back into the hands of procurement teams.
- Lavante webinar (May 17 at 10 a.m. PT) — Will the Real SIM Please Stand Up? Understanding How to Manage Your Supplier Information to Drive Data Quality: Today the term SIM has become widely used and appears in the literature of almost every P2P solution. Doug Markle and Diane Sears explore the market solutions and provide clarity into the many different configurations of SIM.
Lavante is the leader in on-demand supplier information management. Built on the patented Lavante Connect Platform, Lavante solutions generate and deliver the highest-quality data to clients and suppliers while syndicating data solutions to partners throughout the P2P ecosystem. Lavante data optimizes supplier value and supports better decision-making across enterprise environments. Lavante solutions are deployed across Fortune 1000 companies in industries including hospitality, retail, entertainment, manufacturing and medical. Headquartered in San Jose, California, Lavante is privately held and was founded in 2001. For more information, visit www.lavante.com.