We are excited today to announce our latest Spring Thought Leadership Webinar Series on the impacts of driving high quality supplier data and supplier management!
Over the next three months Lavante will deliver an expansive 5-part webinar series to better educate professionals – in and around the P2P process – on supplier management, self-service vendor portals and the impacts of driving high-quality supplier data. Throughout this series, we will be working with our strategic partners Taulia Inc. and Beroe Inc. as well as several industry experts to delivery highly impactful and original content.
The series gets underway tomorrow, March 23rd with a webinar delivered jointly with Taulia, Inc. exploring how major enterprises can drive the “financial supply chain of the future” by leveraging high-quality supplier data. Future webinars in the educational series will follow similar data-centric themes centered on leveraging supplier information. (For a full list see below)
We are also pleased to be working on the content with Diane Sears, President of DiVerse Media LLC and a writer and analyst in the P2P space. Diane will be joining us in at least one webinar and had this to say about the series theme, “Supplier information management and supplier data quality are among the most important topics people are discussing in the P2P market. Professionals are starting to understand that these critical areas are the key to bringing buyers and suppliers together. They make the difference between running your P2P effort as a profit center or a cost center.”
The series will include the following events:
- Lavante and Taulia webinar (March 23 at 1 p.m.PT ) — Driving High-Impact Supply Chain Finance Programs through Accurate Supplier Data
- Lavante webinar (March 29 at 10 a.m. PT) — The Costs of Poor Data Quality: Understanding How Poor Data Quality Impacts Your Organization
- Lavante webinar (April 19 at 10 a.m. PT) — Will the Real Supplier Portal Please Stand Up: Making Sense of All of This Constant Talk About Supplier Portals
- Lavante and Beroe webinar (April 26 at 10 a.m. PT) — How Supplier Data Drives a Continuous Competitive Advantage for Your Company
- Lavante webinar (May 17 at 10 a.m. PT) — Will the Real SIM Please Stand Up? Understanding How to Manage Your Supplier Information to Drive Data Quality
Lavante’s goal throughout the series is to equip professionals throughout the P2P process with best practices so they will more easily accomplish day-to-day tasks while assuming an increasingly strategic role within the larger business organization and turning their departments into profit centers. Lavante would also like to use the series to shed more light on various industry terms that have grown to assume many different definitions and interpretations such as: self-service portal, vendor portal, supplier portal, Supplier On-boarding, Supplier Information Management, Supplier Management, SIM, SLM, and more.