Large Data systems these days depend on the quality of data we feed them. Optimizing supplier relationships and ERP system effectiveness ultimately rely heavily upon our ability to collect timely accurate information. Too many times across our businesses the data that has been received from suppliers decays and leaves us with useless information for us to look at when we are trying to make decisions.
Accurate supplier data drives system effectiveness and saves time, resource, and dollars. Large volumes of data across multiple systems and departments, along with data decay are challenges to maintaining quality supplier data. Up-to-date supplier information is critical for compliance with regulations and controls, such as OFAC screening, diversity tracking, and new tax legislation.
Lavante SIM: On-Demand Supplier Information Management as a Strategy.
Lavante SIM enables companies to proactively communicate with suppliers and gain real-time visibility into suppliers and relationships. Lavante SIM drives compliance across the supplier lifecycle–from initial vendor master file cleansing, to on-boarding, to ongoing maintenance. Set important Vendor Master Controls and let the Lavante software manage your communications.
Drive master data compliance & insight across the supplier life cycle:
Create an enterprise-wide single source of truth for supplier master data:
- Ensure quality of supplier data
- Gain insight into your suppliers and relationships
- Drive compliance with regulations and internal controls
- Drive corporate compliance with new 1099 Tax Legislation
- Reduce supplier risk
- Reduce cost of managing supplier information
Why Lavante Supplier Information Management?
- Quick Time to Value: On-demand, “out-of-the-box” with immediate results
- The Highest Supplier Compliance: 8X results of alternative solutions
- Ongoing Communication: Drives supplier participation and data quality
- Funded by Recovery: Works seamlessly with Lavante Recovery