Supplier Information Management
Lavante SIM: On-Demand Supplier Information Management
Welcome to a transformative supplier management tool purpose-built for Vendor Master File owners in AP and Procurement departments. Lavante SIM dramatically improves productivity and reduces risk by quickly qualifying and validating new and existing suppliers with a single, flexible system.
What Lavante SIM™ can do for you:
- Collects, stores and manages all supplier data required for regulatory compliance – enterprise wide-single source of truth
- Patented communication engine automatically performs outreach to collect supplier data accurately and efficiently
- Auto-validation service continually checks supplier data against TIN, OFAC, SDN, address and other databases, providing alerts when suppliers are non-compliant
- Dashboard tracks progress on strategic projects such as ACH, COI collection and tracking, and diversity tracking
- Access controls and audit tracking ensure segregation of duties and monitoring for fraud prevention
- Document repository stores supplier insurance forms, W-8’s, W-9’s, certification documents, and signed contracts. Tracks expiring certificates and alerts suppliers and customers in advance to help keep them current.
- Multiple real-time controls prevent duplicate vendor record creation
- Sub-organization capabilities enable distinct supply-base management processes by business unit or geography
- Two-way data exchange ensures latest supplier data is automatically refreshed in other enterprise systems
- Configurability ensure fields for data collection and reporting meet workflow requirements
- Simple implementation outside firewall via SaaS deployment typically does not require IT support
Case Study: S&P 500 Diversified Manufacturer
Non-respondent suppliers respond with Lavante SIM
"This study looks at how a Mid-Western S&P 500 Diversified Manufacturer uses Lavante SIM to automate its communications and data collection with a generally non-respondent supplier population. As a result, the client has significantly reduced its exposure to risk as well as the cost to manage its supplier base. This manufacturer also uses Lavante Recovery which has enabled the collection of open credits from its suppliers which in effect has paid for Lavante SIM. "It's a dream come true for AP and Purchasing," says the Senior Account Payable Manager."
Download S&P Diversified Manufacturer Case Study Click here >>
Latest SIM Topics from the Lavante Blog - The HUB
- Lavante Inc. Taps Alan Park as SVP Sales
Former Executive from Trimble, Openwave and PINC Solutions brings SaaS enterprise expertise to the leader in cloud-based supplier management and...
- Lavante Inc. and Estuate Partner to Automate Supplier Management with Oracle ERP Systems
Technology partnership speeds up onboarding of new suppliers while enabling real-time changes to the vendor master file San Jose, CA and Sunnyvale, CA...
- Lavante Enhances Compliance and Risk Management Capabilities for Leading SaaS Supplier Management Application
Lavante SIM™ upgrade adds new workflow approval process, audit trail and e-Signature capabilities SAN JOSE, CA– August 19, 2013 – Lavante Inc...
- Supplier Information management Spotlighted by the Sourcing Innovation blog
Lavante Connect is one of the more powerful, and more streamlined, supplier information self-management solutions on the market. In the Lavante...
- Ask The Experts
Lavante has created the Ask the Experts resource page to provide a place where the AP & Procurement community can access direct links to support...