The Future of Accounts Payable — The Top Five Changes Coming to AP
In today’s economy your AP and Shared Services departments are being asked to do more work with fewer and fewer resources, all while being expected to drive costs out of every transaction. The good news is there are solutions to combat these problems. In most cases it is not a question of if you will adopt some of these new approaches but rather when and how many.
Joint us at an AP-focused Lunch & Learn session featuring presenters from Lavante and Basware to discuss these top five changes that involve new processes, methodologies, technologies, and mindsets that will help drive manual labor out of your AP process while significantly improving accuracy and efficiency. Using ROI analysis and the latest market research, you will discover how to save time and decrease the cost of transactions. The session will be highly interactive, and encourage a lively discussion.
The interactive session will focus on how you can:
- Identify the cost of incorrect data in your supplier population and how to keep this information current and correct
- Lowering your reliance on paper-based processes
- Staying in compliance with external regulations (OFAC, TIN, Ins.)
- Overcome challenges and barriers to your AP automation goals
- Identify the benefits of automated workflows and electronic invoicing
- How to derive hard and soft savings from your P2P process
Presently No Lunch & Learn Seminars scheduled!