Automated, Real-time Recovery
Comprehensive, End-to-End Recovery Solutions
Lavante Recovery™ goes well beyond traditional statement audit services, delivering a comprehensive, automated, and continuous recovery solution that speeds more than dollars to your bottom line. Lavante’s unique approach to recovery audit uses a patented communications engine to automatically collect mass amounts of data from suppliers. Open credit information is collected and validated from the right people at the supplier. The results are summarized in a credit verification letter signed by the supplier and electronically transferred to the right person at the client organization for approval. This detailed approach, combined with an automated outreach to the client’s entire supplier base, results in the highest recovery rates in the industry and also helps to cleanse your vendor master file in the process.
Lavante Recovery™ is able to serve as a standalone service or as a complement to other recovery services by applying in-depth supplier insights to historical AP records. Lavante Recovery™ solves a range of challenges AP professionals face on a daily basis, including assuring that all available credits are recovered quickly, vendor records are always current, duplicate payments are caught, and that issues are identified through root cause analysis to prevent future payment discrepancies and profit losses.
Lavante Recovery™ Includes two comprehensive solutions that cover statement audits and duplicate payment audits:
> Click here to read about Lavante Recovery™ for Statement Audits.
> Click here to see more on Lavante Recovery™ for Duplicate Payments.
Get Lavante Recovery™ Working For You Today
Latest Recovery Topics from the Lavante Blog
- Lavante Inc. Taps Alan Park as SVP Sales
Former Executive from Trimble, Openwave and PINC Solutions brings SaaS enterprise expertise to the leader in cloud-based supplier management and...
- Lavante Is Honored to Receive Technology Excellence Award from PayStream Advisors
At last month’s PayStream Advisors Fast Track to P2P Automation Summit in Charlotte, NC, Lavante was honored to be included in the technology...
- Notes from the Field: Presentation to IFO Chapter Meeting Focuses on Finding Lost Vendor Credits as Part of an Automated Statement Audit Process
Last month I shared some thoughts about a recent trip to Minneapolis where we presented The Future of AP at an industry lunch & learn session. I...
- A Leading Healthcare Provider Recovers $300,000 in Lost Credits Thanks to a Lavante Recovery Process
Earlier this year, Lavante Recovery+ worked to return over $300,000 to one of its clients through its automated recovery processes. The credit that...
- Lavante Recognizes AP Thought Leaders at Fusion 2012
For those of you who were able to attend the IFO Fusion 2012 conference in Nashville, I hope you had a chance to stop by Lavante’s booth and...
- Notes from the Field – AP Discussion Increases around the need for Effective Supplier Management Processes
Last month I had the pleasure of visiting Minneapolis to participate in two separate events – a lunch & learn session co-sponsored by Lavante,...
- Lavante Recovery+ Leads the Way in On-demand, Automated Recovery Processes
This blog provides an overview of Lavante's latest solution release - Lavante Recovery+ which enhances Lavante's existing recovery solution, adding...
- Lavante to Host Ask the AP Experts Sessions at Fusion 2012
IFO Fusion 2012 is just around the corner. Lavante is planning a lively, event-filled presence this year, adding a new feature to our booth...
- Lavante Expands Customers, Adds Innovations in Technology, and Experiences Revenue Growth in 2011
It’s been an incredible time at Lavante over the last year, and the excitement continues into 2012. I covered some of the advances Lavante made...
- Lavante and Basware Launch 2012 Future of AP Seminar Series in Houston, Texas
On Thursday, February 16, we were happy to co-host the first of a our Future of AP: Five Top Changes Coming to AP lunch & learn series in Houston,...