Lavante is the leading provider of cloud-based supplier management software for Fortune 1000 companies. Lavante SIM™ (Supplier Information Management) is a transformational tool that is the first to enable departments that own the vendor master file to dramatically improve productivity and reduce risk by quickly qualifying and validating new and existing suppliers with a single, flexible system. Lavante Recovery™ is a complementary solution that drives dollars to the bottom line by automatically identifying open credits and duplicate payments directly with suppliers. Lavante has the highest recovery rate in the industry.
Lavante was founded in 2001 and has successfully partnered with hundreds of AP and Procurement professionals as well as hundreds of thousands of suppliers. The company truly understands the unique needs and challenges facing these groups. In particular, we know that AP is constantly being asked to do more with fewer resources. We know that processes to collect and validate supplier information to qualify new or update existing vendors are often manual, time consuming and prone to error. AP professionals are constantly under pressure to approve and pay suppliers quickly while simultaneously ensuring suppliers are compliant and that documentation and data are in place and easily accessible by multiple internal departments to reduce risk.
We understand this. And we’ve designed tools specifically for them so that they can have proper controls in place, mitigate risk and improve productivity. With a single platform for both supplier information management and recovery auditing, Lavante offers the market a unique, self-funding combination for collecting, storing, and managing all supplier data for regulatory compliance and supplier AR reconciliation.
The Lavante Difference
For 10 years, Lavante has pioneered processes and technology for companies and suppliers delivering the following benefits to enterprises across industries:
- Quick Time to Value: Lavante delivers its solutions on-demand, ensuring rapid customer deployments, low impact on customer resources, and immediate results
- Highest Supplier Compliance: With best-practice compliance processes and services, Lavante delivers the highest supplier compliance in the industry, averaging 8X results of traditional, alternative solutions
- Quality Supplier Data: Lavante drives proactive and continuous communication with suppliers, enabling suppliers to manage their own information and ensuring that supplier information is always validated and accurate
- Lavante Supplier Network: Lavante continues to build and leverage its supplier network of over 2.1 million companies to drive supplier compliance; suppliers benefit from a single, self-service portal to manage their information across all Lavante customers
- Increased Cash Flow with Self-Funding Capabilities: Lavante delivers 5-10X the results of traditional vendor statement audit approaches, with average time to cash of 19 days; Lavante customers can fund projects with the credits they find from Lavante Recovery
Lavante solutions are deployed across Fortune 1000 enterprises including the hospitality, retail, entertainment, manufacturing and medical industries. Headquartered in San Jose, California, Lavante is privately held.
- Lavante SIM™: On-Demand Supplier Information Management
- Lavante Recovery™: On-Demand Recovery Auditing
- Lavante Inc. Taps Alan Park as SVP Sales
Former Executive from Trimble, Openwave and PINC Solutions brings SaaS enterprise expertise to the leader in cloud-based supplier management and...
- Lavante Alliance with CTI Enables Companies to Meet New Foreign Supplier Regulations
Alliance enables organizations to easily integrate W-8 validation in their vendor compliance workflows to ensure Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act ...
- Lavante Inc. Announces VP Product Management, Derek Anderson, SaaS Executive from Skire, WorkplaceIQ, Redwood Systems
SAN JOSE, CA – September 10, 2013 – Lavante, the leading provider of cloud-based supplier information management (SIM) and audit recovery software...
- Lavante Inc. and Estuate Partner to Automate Supplier Management with Oracle ERP Systems
Technology partnership speeds up onboarding of new suppliers while enabling real-time changes to the vendor master file San Jose, CA and Sunnyvale, CA...
- Lavante Inc. Announces New CEO, Sam Klepper, Former Executive with Intuit, Microsoft, and eMeter
Press Release Lavante Inc. Announces New CEO, Sam Klepper, Former Executive with Intuit, Microsoft, and eMeter San Jose, Calif. – June 11,...