Lavante Technology Makes The Difference for VCU Medical Center
“We were looking for an effective and non-intrusive technology-based solution that would allow us to recover these funds through an ongoing statement audit process. Lavante Recovery+ stands out in offering all of these capabilities while providing us access to high-level, interactive reports at our fingertips.”
Manager Accounts Payable, VCU Medical Center.
VCU Medical Center, one of the nation’s leading academic medical centers and part of Virginia Commonwealth University, turned to Lavante Recovery+ to help improve, automate, and gain added visibilty into its auditing process so they would more effectively identify missing vendor credits on a continuous basis.
Here are just a few reasons they had for selecting Lavante Recovery+:
- Provides a continuous, automated recovery process
- SaaS-based soluiton means rapid deployment with little impact on internal resources
- Allows VCU an ongoing stream recovery of credits
Latest Recovery Topics from the Lavante Blog
- Great Blog Post on AP Now & Tomorrow
You can count on Mary Schaeffer to make complex things simple and to make simple things profound. She posted a great article on her blog this week...
- Profit Recovery & Easter?
What do Profit Recovery Firms and The Easter Bunny have in common? When I was young on Easter morning my parents used to hide plastic eggs around the...
- Seven Tips to Avoid the Impact of Bad Supplier Data
Bad data can be at the root of many finance and accounts payable challenges. And there are many ways vendor data can be processed that cause duplicate...
- Building a Case for Vendor File Mangement
Over the years of doing webinars about Vendor File Management, I have been shocked by how much feedback these presentations have generated. One of...
- Inaccurate Vendor Data Impacts Multiple Departments and Can Jeopardize Critical Corporate Initiatives
Without current, accurate vendor data, a long list of corporate initiatives can be rendered unmanageable or even impossible to execute. From procure...