Lavante Technology Makes The Difference for VCU Medical Center
“We were looking for an effective and non-intrusive technology-based solution that would allow us to recover these funds through an ongoing statement audit process. Lavante Recovery+ stands out in offering all of these capabilities while providing us access to high-level, interactive reports at our fingertips.”
Manager Accounts Payable, VCU Medical Center.
VCU Medical Center, one of the nation’s leading academic medical centers and part of Virginia Commonwealth University, turned to Lavante Recovery+ to help improve, automate, and gain added visibilty into its auditing process so they would more effectively identify missing vendor credits on a continuous basis.
Here are just a few reasons they had for selecting Lavante Recovery+:
- Provides a continuous, automated recovery process
- SaaS-based soluiton means rapid deployment with little impact on internal resources
- Allows VCU an ongoing stream recovery of credits
Latest Recovery Topics from the Lavante Blog
- Lavante Inc. Taps Alan Park as SVP Sales
Former Executive from Trimble, Openwave and PINC Solutions brings SaaS enterprise expertise to the leader in cloud-based supplier management and...
- Lavante Is Honored to Receive Technology Excellence Award from PayStream Advisors
At last month’s PayStream Advisors Fast Track to P2P Automation Summit in Charlotte, NC, Lavante was honored to be included in the technology...
- Notes from the Field: Presentation to IFO Chapter Meeting Focuses on Finding Lost Vendor Credits as Part of an Automated Statement Audit Process
Last month I shared some thoughts about a recent trip to Minneapolis where we presented The Future of AP at an industry lunch & learn session. I...
- A Leading Healthcare Provider Recovers $300,000 in Lost Credits Thanks to a Lavante Recovery Process
Earlier this year, Lavante Recovery+ worked to return over $300,000 to one of its clients through its automated recovery processes. The credit that...
- Lavante Recognizes AP Thought Leaders at Fusion 2012
For those of you who were able to attend the IFO Fusion 2012 conference in Nashville, I hope you had a chance to stop by Lavante’s booth and...